Gujarat Public Service Commission GPSC invites Online application for the recruitment of 115 posts of Police Inspector Vacancies from eligible candidates. The Candidates who are eligible for this recruitment and fulfilling all the eligibility criteria may apply online application form using the official website of Gujarat Public Service Commission. Kindly download and read the full notification before applying. The Vacancies Details, Educational Qualifications, Age Limitation and other important information are the following…
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application form: 17 July 2017
Last Date for Submission of Online Application Form: 15 September 2017
Name of the Post: Police Inspector (Unarmed)
Number of Vacancies: 115 Post
Pay Scale: Rs. 44900- 142400/-
For more information about this recruitment download and read the full official notification.
The Candidates should have passed a Bachelor’s degree in any stream from a recognized University in India.
Maximum Age Limitation: 35 Years
The candidate’s age should not be more than 35 years as on 02 August 2017. Age relaxation extra as per recruitment rules.
Also, Check this Job: TNPSC Recruitment 31 Statistician Vacancy Last Date 03 October 2017
The Age Relaxation extra for the following categories candidates
For OBC Category Candidates: 03 Years
For SC / ST Category Candidates: 05 Years
The Maximum age relaxation for the candidates of OBC Category is 03 Years and 05 years for SC / ST Category Candidates.
Also, Check this Job: HPPSC Recruitment 430 Assistant Professor Vacancy Last Date 15 September 2017
All the Candidates belonging from General Category are required to Pay Rs. 100/- and postal Charge Extra through E-Challan OR by Using Credit Card, Debit Card or Net Banking.
The Selection will be based on Written Test / Personal Interview. Depending on the number of application received.
HOW TO APPLY
The Candidates who interested with this recruitment may apply online application form using the official website of Gujarat Public Service Commission on or before 15 September 2017. After that, the link will be disabled.
Also, Check this Job: MP Police Recruitment 208 ASI LDC & Sudebar Steno Vacancy Last Date 15 September 2017
HOW TO FILL ONLINE APPLICATION
Follow the given instruction to fill online application form successfully.
- The Interested candidates may fill online application form by clicking on The Apply Online Application form link given at the end of this page.
- A new window will be open with active notification.
- Choose the right notification for this recruitment and click on Apply Now button against the notification.
- Wait for few minutes or read the instructions and click on Apply Now button at the top of the page.
- Now fill the Online Application form with the required information and click on Save button.
- Pay the examination fee through E-Challan or online mode.
- Login and Final Submit application form.
- Take a Print of Filled online application form for future usage.
Also, Check this Job: UPPCL Recruitment 30 Office Assistant Vacancy Last Date 25 September 2017