Jammu & Kashmir Services Selection Board invites online application for the recruitment of 135 posts of Junior Stenographer, Junior Assistant and More Various Vacancies from eligible candidates. The Candidates who are eligible for this recruitment and fulfilling all the eligibility criteria may apply online application form through using official website of Jammu & Kashmir Services Selection Board. We recommend to download and read the full notification before apply online application form. The Vacancies Details, Educational Qualifications, Age Limitation and other important details of this recruitment are given followed…
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application form: 22 July 2017
Last Date for Submission of Online Application form: 23 August 2017
Last Date to Pay Application Fee: 24 August 2017
Also, Check this Job: 19 Executive Trainee Vacancy in MPPTCL Online Application Last Date 02 August 2017
Name of the Post: Junior Stenographer, Junior Assistant, and Various Posts
Number of Vacancies: 135 Post
And more other vacancies available in the notification so download and read the full notification.
For the Post of Junior Stenographer: should have passed Graduate degree from a recognized University with minimum 65 WPM and 35 WPM speed in Shorthand and Type Writing respectively with 90% accuracy in the type typing test.
For the Post of Junior Assistant: The Candidates should have passed Graduate Degree in any stream from a recognized University with Typing speed of 35 WPM in Computer and have Six Month Certificate course in Computer Application from a recognized Institute.
For knowing other posts educational qualifications, download and check the official notification before applying online application form.
Minimum Age: 35 Years
Maximum Age: 50 Years
The Candidates age should not be less than 35 years and should not be more than 50 Years as on 01 January 2017.
Age Relaxation extra as per recruitment rules.
The Age Relaxation extra for the following categories candidates
For SC / ST Category Candidates: 05 Years
For PWD Category Candidates: 10 Years
The Maximum age relaxation for the candidates 05 years for SC / ST Category Candidates and 10 Years for PWD Category Candidates.
All the Candidates are required to Pay Rs. 350/- as application fee by depositing in any Branch of Jammu and Kashmir Bank if the account number specified and printed on the payment e-Challan after filling and submitting online application form.
The Selection will be based on Witten Examination / Interview. The Selection of Candidates will depend on the Number of applications received.
HOW TO APPLY
The Candidates who interested with this recruitment may apply online application form through the official website of Jammu & Kashmir Services Selection Board JKSSB on or Before 23 August 2017. The Online Application link available at the end of this page click the link and fill up online application form.
Also, Check this Job: HSSC Recruitment 508 Instructor and Store Keeper Vacancy Last Date 30 August 2017
HOW TO FILL ONLINE APPLICATION
Follow the given instruction to fill online application form successfully.
- Click on Apply Online link given on this page.
- Now Choose a post which you want to apply online application form and click on Apply button at the front of the post name.
- After clicking on Apply button, a new pop up window will be open with the application form.
- If Pop up blocked by your browser enable it and allow pop-ups for this website.
- Read the Instructions and check the checkbox button and then click on Apply Link.
- Now fill the online application form with the required information, Select Photo, Signature, and Thumb Impression for upload and then click on Submit button after entering the Verification code.
- Keep your Registration number and password safe for future purposes.
- Take a Print of e-Challan and pay the application fee in any branch of Jammu and Kashmir Bank.
- Login and Final submit Your application form.
Also, Check this Job: KSINC Recruitment 07 Welder, Fitter, and Apprentice Vacancy Last Date 03 August 2017