Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission JSSC invites application for the recruitment of 100 posts of Police Sub Inspector Radio Wireless Vacancies from eligible candidates. The Candidates who are eligible for this recruitment and fulfilling all the eligibility criteria may apply online application form using the official website of Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC) On or before 02 September 2017. We Highly recommend to download and read the full notification before applying. The Vacancies Details, Educational Qualifications, Age Limitation and other important information related to this recruitment are the following…
- 0.1 IMPORTANT DATES
- 0.2 VACANCY DETAILS
- 0.3 EDUCATION QUALIFICATION
- 0.4 AGE LIMITATION
- 0.5 PHYSCIAL ABILITY
- 0.6 Height: General / OBC Male: 160 CM, SC / ST Male: 155 CM and All Female Candidates: 148 CM
- 0.7 AGE RELAXATION
- 1 Products from Amazon.in
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application form: 04 August 2017
Last Date for Submission of Online Application form: 02 September 2017
Last Date for Pay Application Fee: 07 September 2017
Last Date For Complete Submission of Online Application: 09 September 2017
Date of Examination: 16 – 17 November 2017
Also, Check this Job: JSSC Recruitment 692 Police Radio Operator Vacancy Last Date 31 August 2017
Name of the Post: Police Sub Inspector Radio Wireless
Number of Vacancies: 100 Post
Also, Check this Job: UKPSC Recruitment 877 Assistant Professor Vacancy Last Date 25 August 2017
The Candidates should have passed 10+2 Intermediate examination with science stream with B.Sc. from a recognized University OR B.Sc. Degree with Physics as a Main Subject OR Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication / Electronics and Communication with Second Division from a recognized University / Institution in India.
Minimum Age: 21 Years
Maximum Age: 26 Years
The Candidates age should not be less than 21 years and should not be more than 26 years as on 01 August 2017. Age relaxation extra as per recruitment rules.
Also, Check this Job: MSCWB Recruitment 149 Sub Overseer Vacancy Last Date 06 September 2017
Height: General / OBC Male: 160 CM, SC / ST Male: 155 CM and All Female Candidates: 148 CM
Chest: General / OBC Male: 81 CM, SC / ST Male: 79 CM
The Age Relaxation extra for the following categories candidates
For OBC Category Candidates: 02 Years
For SC / ST Category Candidates: 04 Years
The Maximum age relaxation for the candidates of OBC Category is 02 Years and 04 years for SC / ST Category Candidates.
Products from Amazon.in
Price: INR 70.00
Price: INR 27.00Was: INR 50.00
Price: INR 297.00Was: INR 495.00
Price: Check on Amazon
Price: INR 180.00Was: INR 195.00
For General / OBC Category Candidates: Rs. 460/-
For Reserved Category Candidates of Jharkhand: Rs. 115/-
The Candidates are required to pay Rs. 460/- as application fee for General / OBC Category candidates and Rs. 115/- for Reserved category candidates of Jharkhand State. The Candidates should have to pay their application/examination fee through Online mode by using Credit Card, Debit Cards OR Net Banking.
Also, Check this Job: JSSC Recruitment 1544 Police Sub Inspector Vacancy Last Date 08 September 2017
The Selection will be based on Written Examination / Interview / Physical Test and Medical test.
Also, Check this Job: Bihar Police Recruitment 9900 Constable GD Vacancy Last Date 30 August 2017
HOW TO APPLY
The Candidates who interested with this recruitment may Apply Online Application form through the official website of Jharkhand SSC www.jssc.in on or before 02 September 2017.
STEPS TO APPLY SUCCESSFULLY
By using the following steps you can apply online application form successfully.
- Click on the link Apply Online Application form, After clicking this link a new window will be open with the notifications.
- Choose the notification link that you want to apply online application form OR just click on New Registration link given at your right-hand side.
- Now fill all the required basic details on the given online form enter the captcha and then click on Generate OTP.
- Now you will get an SMS with the OTP enter this OTP on the given Box and then click Submit Button.
- Note download the registration number and password.
- Make a required payment for this examination by using Credit Card, Debit Cards OR Net banking.
- Login again with the registration number and password and final Submit your online application form.