Odisha Subordinate Services Selection Commission (OSSSC) invites Online application for the recruitment of 815 posts of Junior Clerk Vacancies from eligible candidates. The Candidates who are eligible for this recruitment and fulfilling all the eligibility criteria may apply online application form using the official website of Odisha Subordinate Services Selection Commission. Kindly download and read the full notification before applying. The Vacancies Details, Educational Qualifications, Age Limitation and other important information related to this recruitment are given followed…
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application Form: 01 August 2017
Last Date for Submission of Online Application Form: 08 September 2017
Last Date for Pay Application fee: 31 August 2017
Name of the Post: Junior Clerk
Number of Vacancies: 815 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs. 5200 – 20200/- Per Month and Grade Pay Rs. 1900/-
Kindly read the full information for more information about Vacancies Details.
The Candidates should have passed 10+2 (Higher Secondary) Examination from a recognized Board in India and have basic knowledge in Computer.
Minimum Age: 18 Years
Maximum Age: 32 Years
The Candidates age should not be less than 18 years and should not be more than 32 Years as on 01 April 2017. Age Relaxation extra as per recruitment rules.
The Age Relaxation extra for the following categories candidates
For OBC Category Candidates: 03 Years
For SC / ST Category Candidates: 05 Years
The Maximum age relaxation for the candidates of OBC Category is 03 Years and 05 years for SC / ST Category Candidates.
Also, Check this Job: Bihar Police Recruitment 9900 Constable GD Vacancy Last Date 30 August 2017
For Unrecognized Category Candidates: Rs. 100/-
For Reserved Category Candidates: Exempted
All the Candidates are required to pay Rs. 100/- as application/examination fee for General Category Candidates and all the candidates belonging from Reserved Category or Physically Handicapped are exempted from application/examination fee. The Candidates should have to pay theirs by using Credit Card, Debit Card OR Net banking OR offline by using e-challan mode.
The Selection will be based on Written Examination & Practical Skill Test.
Also, Check this Job: ITBP Recruitment 303 Constable Vacancy Last Date 07 September 2017
HOW TO APPLY
The Candidates who interested with this recruitment may apply online application form using the official website of Odisha Subordinate Services Selection Commission (OSSSC) www.osssc.gov.in on or before 08 September 2017.
HOW TO FILL ONLINE APPLICATION
Follow the given instruction to fill online application form successfully.
- The Interested candidates may fill online application form by clicking on The Apply Online Application form link given at the end of this page.
- CHoose the Notification which you want to apply online application form under the Recruitment News Section.
- After Selection notification clicks on it then click on apply online application link.
- Fill the online application form with the basic information and click on submit button.
- Note down the Registration number and password.
- Pay the Application fee by using Credit Card, Debit Card OR by Net Banking.
- Login and Finally submit your online application form.
- Take a print of filled and submitted online application form for future purposes.
Also, Check this Job: Mizoram PSC Recruitment 05 Forest Ranger Vacancy Last Date 30 August 2017