Name of the Organization: Staff Selection Commission
Name of the Post: Combined Graduate Level Examination 2017
Total Post (s): Not Specified
Job Location: All India
Eligibility: Bachelor Degree in any stream
Age Limit: 18 – 27 Years
Last Date for online Registration: 16.06.2017
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) invites online application form for the Examination of Combined Graduate Level CGL from eligible candidates. The Candidates who are interested in this recruitment can apply online application through the official website of Staff Selection Commission. Kindly read the full notification before applying online application. The Vacancies details, Educational Qualification and other important information related to this recruitment are the followed…
Start Date for Submission of online application: 16.05.2017
Last Date for Submission of Online application: 16.06.2017
The examination will be held on Tier I: 1 – 20 August 2017
Admit Card Availability for Download: August 2017
Also See this Job: 200 various vacancies in SSC NR Online Recruitment 2017
The Vacancies details are not specified in the notification. For more information kindly download the PDF file of official notification. The link is given in this post.
POST NAME AND CODE:
- (A) Assistant Section Officer
- (B) Assistant in central vigilance commissioner
- (C) Assistant in Intelligence Bureau
- (D) Assistant in Ministry of Railway
- (E) Assistant in Ministry of External Affairs
- (F) Assistant Audit Officer
- (G) Assistant in AFHQ
- (H) Assistant in other Ministry
- (I) Assistant in other Ministry / Department
- (J) Inspector of income tax
- (K) Inspector in Central Excise
- (L) Inspector Preventive Officer
- (M) Inspector Examiner
- (N) Assistant Enforcement Officer
- (O) Sub Inspector in CBI
- (P) Inspector of Post, DOP
- (Q) Divisional Accountant
- (R) Statistical Investigator Grade II
- (S) Inspector in Narcotics Bureau
- (T) Auditor in C&AG
- (U) Auditor in CGDA
- (V) Auditor in CGA & ETC.
- (W) Accountant / Junior Accountant in C & AG
- (X) Accountant / Junior Accountant in CGA
- (Y) Senior Secretarial Assistant
- (Z) Tax Assistant in CBDT
- (@) Tax Assistant in CBEC
- ($) Compiler
- (#) Sub Inspector in Narcotics Bureau
- (%) Sub Inspector in NIA
Educational Qualification for the Post of Statistical Investigator Grade II and Compiler: The Candidates must have passed Bachelor Degree in any stream with 60% of marks in Mathematics at 10+2 level Or Statistics as a Subject in Degree in Level. and Bachelor degree with Economics, Statistics or Mathematics as a subject for Compiler post.
For All Other Posts: The Candidates should have passed Bachelor Degree in any Stream from a recognized university in India.
Job Location: All India
Also See this Job: 113 various Recruitment in SSC CR Online Recruitment 2017
Minimum Age: 18 Years
Maximum Age: 27 Years
The age will be as on 01.08.2017
The Candidates age will not be less than 18 Years and not more than 27 Years. Age limitation is different so kindly check the notification for more information.
Age Relaxation as per government rules.
The Age Relaxation will be for the following categories candidates
For SC / ST Category Candidates: 5 Years
For OBC Category Candidates: 3 Years
General / OBC Candidates Fee: 100 /-
SC / ST / PWD/ Women/ PH/ Ex-serviceman Candidates Fee: 0/-
Pay The Exam Fee Through SBI Net-Banking/Credit Cards/Debit Cards or through SBI Challan.
The Selection of Candidates will be based on Written Exam &Personal Interview.
HOW TO APPLY:
The Interested Candidates may apply online application through the official website of Staff Selection Commission http://ssc.nic.in on or before 16 June 2017.