Social Science Answer key of UPTET Examination 2017 is Available here. Check your Ability on this page. This is not an official Answer key so if you got any wrong answer in this answer key kindly inform us by using comment box given at the end of this page.
1. “Today India does not need Gita but needs a football ground.” this thought was given by which thinker?
Answer: Swami Vivekananda
2. the sports day celebrated on
Answer: 29th August
3. Who is the author of the most prominent book on yoga, Yoga Darshan?
Answer: Maharshi Patanjali
4. ‘Zein’ protein is related to which crop?
5. which breed of cow is of dual purpose?
6. India has been divided into how many Agro-climatic zones?
7. the progeny of nucleus seed is
Answer: Foundation Seed
8. The Central Institute of Medicinal and Aromatic Plants is Situated in
9. The most suitable fruit for marmalade making is
10. The Central Food Technological Research Institute is Situated in
11. Which preservative is used in the jelly making?
12. Saffron is obtained from
Answer: Flower Stigma
13. How many ribs are there in human body?
14. Which disease is prevented by TAB vaccine?
15. On which day is International Yoga Day celebrated?
Answer: 21st June
16. In which clothes is resin starch used?
Answer: Cotton Clothes
17. Ashtadhyayi was written by
18. The Second Buddhist Council was held during the reign of
19. Akbar constructed ‘Ibadat Khana’ in
Answer: Fatehpur Sikri
20. The Arya Samaj was founded in the Year
21. Who among the following was not associated with the Kakori Case?
Answer: Surya Sen
22. Who is the founder of ‘Din-i-Ilahi’?
23. In Whose reign did Hsuan Tsang come to India?
24. Who among the following emperors was called ‘Qalandar’?
25. The Governor-General who Partitioned Bengal was
26. Kunwar Singh was the Zamindar of which State?
27. Which one of the following is the most suitable teaching aid to show proportionate size and shape of continents?
28. The suitable method of Geography teaching is
Answer: Tour method
29. A universal language of the map can be understood by the way of
Answer: Conventional symbols
30. U-shaped valley is formed by
31. The capital of Australia is
32. Bhilai Steel Plant is located in
33. Which one of the following rocks is an example of sedimentary rock?
34. The tail of comet always points
Answer: away from the sun
35. Which one of the following is associated with fault?
36. Which one of the following is not a tropical desert?
37. Inversion of temperature means
Answer: decrease of temperature with height
38. Which one of the following reservoirs is associated with Rihand Project?
Answer: Govind Ballabh Pant Sagar
39. Shipki La is the famous mountain pass of
Answer: Himachal Pradesh
40. The Teacher of Social Studies should have the knowledge of the subject matter as well as
Answer: Educational objectives
41. The most useful teaching material for Geography is
42. Which part of Indian Constitution deals with the fundamental rights?
Answer: Part 3
43. Which one of the following amendments of the Constitution of India deals with the issue of strengthening of the Panchayati Raj
Answer: 73rd amendment
44. The office of the International Court of Justice is situated in
Answer: Hey Hague
45. Population control and family planning is listed in which schedule in the Indian Constitution?
Answer: concurrent list
46. Which one of the following Directive principles is related to the foreign policy?
Answer: Article 51
47. ‘Community development programme’ what started in the year
48. The supreme court of India enunciated the doctrine of the basic structure of the Constitution of India in
Answer: Kesavananda Bharati case
49. Under which article of the Indian Constitution, the Governor has the power to reserve a bill for the president’s assent?
Answer: Article 200
50. The vice president of India is elected by the members of an electoral college consisting of
Answer: Elected members of both the houses of parliament
51. Which country is not the member of SAARC?
52. Who is the writer of Rajput painting?
Answer: Ananda K. Coomaraswamy
53. Folk art is associated with
Answer: regional art
54. Geometrical design is called
Answer: The design made by geometrical forms
55. Aipan is associated with which state?
56. In total how many Shrutis are there in Hindustani sangeet?
57. How many Shuddha and Vikrata Swaras in total are there in Hindustani sangeet?
58. To which Gayaki is Char Taal used?
59. Who among the following is not a Tabla player?
Answer: Ram Das Sharma
60. The first national games were organized in
OTHER SECTIONS ANSWER KEY COMING SOON…